Product DetailHome / Product Details
Higher Education Instruments Manufacturers & Exporters Ambey International!
AL-E1007 VICKER’S HARDNESS TESTER
- Testing range is very wide, from soft metal such as lead, upto the hardest, like hardeness steel.
- Same hardness number is obtained on the same specimen, regardless of the load applied.
- The indication is tiny and allows testing of a precision finished part.
- Loading and unloading cycle manual
- Thin sheet metal is perfectly tested because the load applied is very small.
- Built-in projection screen to get accurate results.
Vickers Hardness Tester is a simple and accurate means to
produce and measure the diamond indentation. These testers are suitable for measuring the hardness of precision metallic parts with wide testing range from soft to hard and their accurate results are widely acclaimed.
- Instrument Main Body 1 set 10x Eyepiece 1 pc
- Diamond Vickers Indenter 1 pc 10x, 20x Objective, installed each 1 pc
- Round Test Table 1 pc V-shaped Test Table 1 pc
- Power Cable 1 pc Weights 3 pc Hardness Block 2 pcs
- Screw Driver 1 pc
- Fuse 2 pcs
- Small Round Test Table 1 pc
- With digital measuring eyepiece, can directly show the test force, indentation length, dwell time, test numbers, conversion scale, date and time.