Product DetailHome / Product Details
We freight to all over the world The best Electronics company, AMBEY INTERNATIONAL!
AL-E1010 CREEP TESTING MACHINE
The apparatus consists of a variable speed
D.C. Motor, Driving pulley and Driven pulley of equal diameter. The pulleys are mounted on input shaft (Motor shaft) and output shaft. The driven pulley can slide on the base with bearing block to change initial tension in belt. Brake drum is mounted on output shaft helps to measure power
output. The motor speed is varied by
dimmer stat. A two channel RPM Indicator is provided to measure speeds of driven and driving pulley’s respectively.
- To measure co-efficient of friction between pulley material and different belt materials.
- To measure belt slip speed and observe the limiting value float at constant speed when the creep just starts.
SPECIFICATION & DATA:
- Typical creep measurement by loads
- D.C. Motor - 1 HP, 1500 RPM, variable speed
- Driving & Driven pulley’s of equal diameters
- Brake drum along with spring balance
- Stand Alone Tester
- Electric Supply : 230 V.A.C. stabilized
- Floor Space : 5m x 5 m