Product DetailHome / Product Details
We freight to all over the world The best Electronics company, AMBEY INTERNATIONAL!
AL-E1012 MULTI CYLINDER FOUR STROKE PETROL ENGINE TEST RIG WITH ROPE BRAKE DYNAMOMETER
IC engines are widely used in automobile, domestic and industrial sector. They are classified according to cycle, number of cylinders, arrangement of cylinders, fuel used, type of ignition, valve arrangement, cooling system. Test rigs are used to find out the performance of an IC engine. It consists of an IC Engine, dynamometer, fuel measuring, air intake measuring and various other arrangements. Provision for mores test is done.
- To determine specific fuel consumption.
- To determine Brake Horse Power.
- To determine Brake Thermal Efficiency.
- To determine mechanical efficiency
- To determine indicated thermal efficiency
- Electric Supply: Single Phase, 220 V, 10Amp.
- Continuous Water Supply : 10 LPM Approx. at ½ kg/cm2
- Pressure for Engine cooling and 10 LPM at 2 kg/cm2
- Fuel : 20 Ltrs. (Petrol)
- Floor Area : 3m X 2m
- Tachometer : For RPM measurement
- Battery Unit: 12 Volt 88 Amp.
- Engine : Multi Cylinder, Four stroke, water cooled Petrol Engine
- Type of Loading : Rope Brake Dynamometer
- Fuel Measuring System: Fuel measuring system consists of a fuel tank, a burette and a three way cock arrangement.
- Air Intake Measuring System: Air tank fitted with orifice and water manometer.
- Measurement of Heat Carried: It consist of inlet outlet piping with flow control valve, water
- Away by Cooling Water meter to measure the rate of flow of cooling water Temperature Sensors are provided to measure the Temperature of Inlet & Outlet
- Temperature Measurement : Digital Temperature Indicator with multi-channel switch
- Temperature Sensors : RTD PT-100 type
- Panel Board Arrangement : Panel Board Arrangement consisting of ignition & starting switch, a high voltage knife switch assembly for cutting off each
cylinder for Morse test.
- Instruction Manual : An ENGLISH instruction manual will be provided along with the Apparatus