Product DetailHome / Product Details
Higher Education Instruments Manufacturers & Exporters Ambey International!
AL-E238E DIELECTRIC CONSTANT EXPERIMENTAL SETUP
Frequency Dependence of Dielectric Constant
- Capacitance measurement from 1-50KHz
- Dedicated Schering Bridge with built-in oscillator
- Computation of dielectric constant and loss factor
· Samples of Barium Titanate, MLCC and conventional capacitor
- Temperature variation studies with additional equipment oven and controller (optional)
- Essential accessory a CRO, for all the experiments
Study of dielectric constant variation with frequency of a Barium Titanate sample
Study of loss factor with frequency of a Barium Titanate sample
Study of capacitance variation with frequency of an MLCC capacitor
Study of capacitance variation with frequency of a conventional ceramic cap.