Product DetailHome / Product Details
Higher Education Instruments Manufacturers & Exporters Ambey International!
- A Basic measuring instrument for quantitative spectroscopy experiments, this instrument is mounted on a stable cast iron base with attached collimator and a rotating telescope platform and graduated circle.
- A 2.4cm. Diameter achromatic optical system with a 10x
- Ramsden eyepiece & cross line graticule.
- An 8 cm. Diameter prism/grating Table, fully adjustable with prism & grating holders and engraved ring pattern.
- Protected Circle15.0 cm with S.S. Scale.
- Vernier reading 1 minute.
- Supplied in a wooden case with 2” Brass spirit level.
- Size: 6 Inches/ 7Inches/ Long Tube Special
- Light Source
- Micrometer Slit
No Catalog Attached