Product DetailHome / Product Details
We freight to all over the world The best Electronics company, AMBEY INTERNATIONAL!
AL-E297 THREE PHASE SLIP RING INDUCTION MOTOR (MOTOR)
The three phase induction motor is the most widely used electrical motor. Almost 80% of the mechanical power used by industries is provided by three phase induction motors because of its simple and rugged construction, low cost, good operating characteristics, the absence of commutator and good speed regulation. In three phase induction motor, the power is transferred from stator to rotor winding through induction. The induction motor is also called a synchronous motor as it runs at a speed other than the synchronous speed.
Like any other electrical motor induction motor also have two main parts namely rotor and stator.
- Stator: As its name indicates stator is a stationary part of induction motor. A stator winding is placed in the stator of induction motor and the three phase supply is given to it.
- Rotor: The rotor is a rotating part of induction motor. The rotor is connected to the mechanical load through the shaft.
The rotor of the three phase induction motor are further classified as
- Squirrel cage rotor,
- Slip ring rotor or wound rotor or phase wound rotor.
- AC Slip Ring Induction Motor 1HP
- Operating Voltage:415V
- Type: AC
- RPM: 1440 RPM.
- Wattage: 0.75KW
- Terminations: 6 BTI 15 Terminals
- Shaft: Single
- Solid Yoke Extension
- Fitted on Metal Base.