Product DetailHome / Product Details
Higher Education Instruments Manufacturers & Exporters Ambey International!
AL-E388C PHOTO-ELECTRIC EFFECT PHOTO CURRENT VS INTENSITY & WAVELENGTH OF LIGHT; MAX. ENERGY OF PHOTO-ELECTRONS VS FREQUENCY OF LIGHT
- SCOPE OF LEARNING:
Study of Photo Electric Effect
Study of Photo Current Vs Intensity
Study of Photo Electrons Vs Frequency of Light
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- DC Supply 0-5V DC, 150mA (With Negative and Positive Polarity)
- Operated on Mains power 230V, 50Hz +10%
- Ammeter 20uA DC.
- Voltmeter 20V DC.
Components are mounted on the panels are:
- Zero Setting through 10 Turn Potentiometer.
- Voltage Control through Potentiometer.
- Stand to hold Photo Cell enclosed in metal box.
- Light Source is housed in suitable box with Intensity Control.
- Color Filters: Red, Yellow, Green, Blue and Voilet.
- Stand to hold color filter.
- BNC to BNC lead for interconnection.
- Front panel built with high class insulated Printed Circuit Board sheet with well printed circuits and symbols.
- Instruction manual.
- Connections are brought out through BNC Connector
- The trainer is housed in ABS Plastic cabinet/Metal Box.
- Size of the trainer set 12”x5”
- Wooden Optical Bench With Scale Stickered
- Set of 5 Color Filter
- Photo Cell Unit Housed in Plastic Box
- Incandescent Lamp Housed in Aluminum Box
- BNC to BNC Probe
- Photo Electric Effect Trainer Unit
- Lux Meter