AL-E656 ELECTROMAGNET (7.5K GAUSS)
- ELECTROMAGNET –
- Made of soft iron, specially design for Hall Effect experiments,
- mounted on a wooden base for stable performance,
- Pole pieces :- 50mm dia. tapered type
- Field :- 7.5kg at 10mm. air gap,
- Energizing Coils: - Two coils each with total resistance of 9 ohms (approx).
- Termination: 4mm Terminals (30A)
- DC Power Supply AL-E188: 0-65V,6A
- Patch Cords 4mm 1Mtr. Length: 2No.
AL-E188 DC POWER SUPPLY 0-65V, 6A
- Independent Output with Variac Control
- Supplies up to 350W total Power
- Highest Output Resolution: 1mV/1mA
- Insulation between three output channels effectively reduce the interference
- Low ripple noise: <300 u Vrms/mVpp
- Model No
- Display Type
- 320mm (L)x 140mm (H)x 200mm (D)
- About 5.8 Kg
- 3 and Half Digit LED Display For Current
- With Thermal Circuit Breaker
Variable Output: CV:<0.01%+2mV
Variable Output: CV:<0.01%+3mV
- Noise and Ripple (20Hz-7MHz)
Variable Output: CV:<300uVrms/2mVpp
Voltage: 1mV (Variable Output)
Current: 1mA (Variable Output)
AL-E383 DIGITAL GAUSS METER
Gauss Meter is an instrument to find the Magnetic Field of Any Object
To find the Magnetic Flux (Electromagnetic Field of any Object)
DIGITAL GAUSS METER:
- Range: 0-2 K Gauss & 0-20 K Gauss,
- Resolution: 1Gauss at 0-2 K Gauss Range,
- Accuracy: ± 0.5%,
- Display: 3 ½ Digit, 7 Segment LED,
- Power: 220V, 50Hz
- Special Feature: Indicates the direction of the Magnetic field.
- Front panel built with high class insulated Printed Circuit Board sheet with well printed circuits and symbols.
- Instruction manual.
- Connections are brought out through 3Pin Connector
- The trainer is housed in ABS Plastic and Metal Cabinet.
- Size of the trainer set 12”x4.5”
AL-E653 TRAVELLING MICROSCOPE
- The travelling microscope consists of a cast iron base with machined vee-top surface and is fitted with 3 levelling screws, one being fixed.
- The microscope can travel horizontally 18cm and vertically 15cm with the help of slides.
- The slow motion knobs are provided for taking accurate readings.
- Vernier readings 0.01mm.
- The Microscope tube consists of an eyepiece 10X with 50mm or 75 mm objective, for holding objects horizontal stage, made of milky cenolite sheet provided on the base
- Packed in beautiful wooden box.