Product DetailHome / Product Details
We freight to all over the world The best Electronics company, AMBEY INTERNATIONAL!
AL-E418F IOT BASED SENSOR LAB TRAINER
The Sensor Trainer Kit is a modularly designed complete training kit with all the necessary sensors, sources, electronic instrumentation, necessary jigs & displays. Experimentation is down by 2mm brass terminations & patch cords The trainer is housed in an elegant & sturdy plastic cabinets and consists of mimicked dedicated circuits / blocks with necessary test points. The various sensors covered are :
Processor Board Specifications:-
- Quad Core 1.2GHz Broadcom BCM2837 64bit CPU
- 1GB RAM
- BCM43438 wireless LAN and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) on board
- 100 Base Ethernet
- 40-pin extended GPIO
- 4 USB 2 ports
- 4 Pole stereo output and composite video port
- Full size HDMI
- CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi touchscreen display
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- Upgraded switched Micro USB power source up to 2.5A
- Microcontroller ATmega328p (Arduino Based), 16MHz, Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output), Flash Memory: 16KB (of which 2KB used by boot loader)
- Each platform should have Bread DC Power Supplies +12V, -12V, +5V & - 5V.
TFT Touch Display: -
- 800×480 high resolution.
- Capacitive touch control.
- Supports Raspberry Pi, and driver is provided (works with custom Raspbian directly).
- Supports BB Black, comes with related images like : Angstrom.
- Supports Banana Pi / Banana Pro, comes with related images like : ubuntu, Raspbian.
- Not only for mini-PCs, it can work as a computer monitor just like any other general HDMI screen (touch function is unavailable in this case).
· HDMI interface for displaying, USB interface for touch control.
· Back light control to lower power consumption.
RTD Sensor: -
- The MAX31865 is an easy-to-use thermistor to digital output converter optimized for platinum resistance temperature detectors (RTD).
- The external resistor sets the RTD sensitivity, and the high-precision Δ- ΣADC converts the RTD resistor and the reference resistor to digital output.
- The MAX31865 input has an overvoltage protection of up to ± 45V, providing configurable RTD and cable open, short circuit condition detection.
- Note: MAX31865 RTD Platinum Resistance Temperature Detector PT100 to PT1000
LM35 Temperature Sensor:-
The LM35 series are precision integrated-circuit temperature sensors, whose output voltage is linearly proportional to the Celsius (Centigrade) temperature. The LM35 thus has an advantage over linear temperature sensors calibrated in ° Kelvin, as the user is not required to subtract a large constant voltage from its output to obtain convenient Centigrade scaling. The LM35 does not require any external calibration or trimming to provide typical accuracies of ±1/4 °C at room temperature and ±3/4°C over a full -55 to +150°C temperature range. Low cost is assured by trimming and calibration at the wafer level. The LM35's low output impedance, linear output, and precise inherent calibration make interfacing to readout or control circuitry especially easy. It can be used with single power supplies, or with plus and minus supplies. As it draws only 60 mA from its supply, it has very low self-heating, less than 0.1°C in still air.
- Calibrated directly in ° Celsius (Centigrade)
- Linear a 10.0 mV/°C scale factor
- 0.5°C accuracy guarantee able (at a25°C)
- Rated for full b55° to a150°C range
- Suitable for remote applications
- Low cost due to wafer-level trimming
- Operates from 4 to 30 volts
- Less than 60 mA current drain
- Low self-heating, 0.08°C in still air
- Nonlinearity only g(/4°C typical
- Low impedance output, 0.1 X for 1 mA load
Air humidity and Temperature Sensor (DHT11 Sensor): -
This module integrates DHT11 sensor and other required components on a small PCB. The DHT11 sensor includes a resistive-type humidity measurement component, an NTC temperature measurement component and a high-performance 8-bit microcontroller inside, and provides calibrated digital signal output.It has high reliability and excellent long-term stability, thanks to the exclusive digital signal acquisition technique and temperature & humidity sensing technology.
DHT11 Sensor Specifications: -
- Power Supply： 3.3~5.5V DC
- Output： 4 pin single row
- Measurement Range： Humidity 20-90%RH， Temperature 0~50℃
- Accuracy： Humidity +-5%RH， Temperature +-2℃
- Resolution： Humidity 1%RH， Temperature 1℃
- Interchangeability： Fully Interchangeable
- Long-Term Stability：<±1%RH/year
Thermocouple Sensor Specification: -
- Working voltage: DC-5V
- Operating Current: 50mA
- Temperature measuring range: -2°C to 800 °C [Test procedure for 2-800 °C]
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ± 1.5 °C
- Temperature resolution: 0.25 °C
- The output mode: SPI digital signal
- with a fixed mounting holes for easy fixed installation.
- Storage temperature: -20 ~ 80 °C
- Module weight: 4g approximately
- Module size: 25mm * 15mm * 13mm
- K type thermocouple
- Come with broad resistance range
- Thermistor cost is economical
- Provided with lacquer-coated thermistor disk
- Copper leads have coating of tin.
- Having lead spacing of 5.0 mm
- Component remarked with resistance and tolerance
- Good stability, durability in environment
- Provide high accuracy in resistance and B-constant
- Product is not containing lead
- Resistance at 25 degrees C: 10K +- 1%
- B-value (material constant) = 3950+- 1%
- Dissipation factor (loss-rate of energy of a mode of oscillation) δ th = (in air) approx.7.5mW/K
- Thermal cooling time constant <= (in air) 20 seconds
- Thermistor temperature range -55 °C to 125 °C
Gas Sensor (Smoke Sensor – MQ2): -
The analog gas sensor - MQ2 is used in gas leakage detecting equipment’s in consumer and industry markets, this sensor is suitable for detecting LPG, i-butane, Propane, Methane , Alcohol, Hydrogen and Smoke. It has a high sensitivity and fast response time and the sensitivity can be adjusted using the potentiometer.
Smoke Sensor Features
- Power supply needs: 5V
- Interface type: Analog
- Pin Definition: 1-Output 2-GND 3-VCC
- Wide detecting scope
- Fast response and High sensitivity
- Simple drive circuit
- Stable and long life
Air Quality Sensor (MQ-135): -
Air quality sensor for detecting a wide range of gases, including NH3, NOx, alcohol, benzene, smoke and CO2. Ideal for use in office or factory. MQ135 gas sensor has high sensitivity to Ammonia, Sulfide and Benze steam, also sensitive to smoke and other harmful gases. It is with low cost and particularly suitable for Air quality monitoring application.
Air Quality Sensor Features:
- High Sensitivity
- High sensitivity to Ammonia, Sulfide and Benze
- Stable and Long Life
- Detection Range: 10 - 300 ppm NH3, 10 - 1000 ppm Benzene, 10 - 300 Alcohol
- Heater Voltage: 5.0V
- Dimensions: 18mm Diameter, 17mm High excluding pins, Pins - 6mm High
- Long life and low cost
- Domestic air pollution detector
- Industrial air pollution detector
- Portable air pollution detector
Atmospheric Pressure Sensor:-
Bosch has stepped up their game with their new BMP280 sensor, an environmental sensor with temperature, barometric pressure that is the next generation upgrade to the BMP085/BMP180/BMP183. This sensor is great for all sorts of weather sensing and can even be used in both I2C and SPI.
This precision sensor from Bosch is the best low-cost, precision sensing solution for measuring barometric pressure with ±1 hPa absolute accuracy, and temperature with ±1.0°C accuracy. Because pressure changes with altitude, and the pressure measurements are so good, you can also use it as an altimeter with ±1 meter accuracy.
Atmospheric Pressure Sensor Features:
- Enhancement of GPS navigation e.g. Time-to-first-fix improvement，dead-reckoning，slope detection
- Indoor navigation（floor detection，elevator detection）
- Outdoor navigation，leisure and sports applications
- Weather forecast Health care application（e.g. sirometry）
- Vertical velocity indication（e.g. risk/sink speed）
- Target devices Handsets such as mobile phones, table PCs,GPS devices Navigation systems Portable health care devices Home weather stations Flying toys Watches
- PCB size (L*W): 1.52* 1.20cm / 0.60"*0.47"
Other Sensors and Circuits: -
- Inverting Amplifier
- Non – Inverting Amplifier
- Instrumentation and Differential Amplifier
- F to V, V to F, I to V, V to I Converter
- High Pass and Low Pass Filter
- Photo Diode: 500nm – 1100nm approx.
- Photo Transistor: 500nm – 1100nm approx.