Product DetailHome / Product Details
We freight to all over the world The best Electronics company, AMBEY INTERNATIONAL!
AL-E429 SODIUM LAMP SOURCE
SCOPE OF LEARNING:
A sodium-vapor lamp is a gas-discharge lamp that uses sodium in an excited state to produce light at a characteristic wavelength near 589 nm. There are two varieties of such lamps: low pressure and high pressure. Low-pressure sodium lamps are highly efficient electrical light sources, but their yellow light
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Sodium Tube 35W/55W
- Power Source for Sodium Tube plug and play.
- Lamp housing provided for Tube easy to move and remove.
- Housing fitted on heavy base and 17’’ length of rod.
- Housing is clamped on rod easy to rotate in any direction.
- Connection of sodium lamp is given by 2 pin plug.
- Unit operated on 230V, 50 Hz + 10%
Supplied with instruction manual