Product DetailHome / Product Details
We freight to all over the world The best Electronics company, AMBEY INTERNATIONAL!
AL-E442 8086 MICROPROCESSOR TRAINER (LED)
SCOPE OF LEARNING:
8086 is a single board Microprocessor Trainer Kit based on 8086 Microprocessor which is widely used to train engineers to develop software/ hardware for any industrial process & control. This Kit consists of power-full Monitor EPROM,RAM, I/O Lines, Timer/Counter, Serial, Seven Segment Display and Keyboard for Man to Machine Interface.
- Based on 8086/8088 CPU operating at 2.5/5MHz
- 16KB of RAM with Battery Backup, 16K Monitor EPROM
- Peripheral like 3x 8255, 8253, 8259, 8251 RS-232 interface
- 28 keys keyboard with six 7- segment display using 8279
- In-Built Power Supply of +5V/1.5A, ±12V/250mA
- RS232C Interface : Through SID/SOD lines
- Modes of commands : Hex Key pad Mode, Serial Mode
- Display : Six Digit Seven Segment Display using 8279
- Keyboard Downloading/Uploading : 28Key’s Hex Keypad using 8279 Keyboard Display Controller
- Bus : All address, data & control lines are available on KXT Bus 50 pin FRC Connector.
- Power Supply : 230 V ±10%, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption : 3 VA approximately
- Dimensions (mm) : W 190 x D 279 x H 95
- Weight : 2.8 Kg. approximately
- A self contained Trainer
- Built in DC Power Supply
- Fully documented operating manual
- All IC’s are mounted on IC Sockets.
- Bare board Tested Glass Epoxy SMOBC PCB is used.
- 8K Bytes of EPROM with 8K bytes of Battery Backup RAM.
- 24 I/O Lines, Three Channel Timer/Counter, PC Serial Interface.
- Seven Segment Display with 28 Keys Hex Keypad. Power-full Command like Single Stepping, Break
- Point, Full Clock Execution, Examine Memory/Register. Uploading & downloading to and from PC in windows98/XP/NT.
- Attractive Wooden enclosures of Light weight
- Australian Pine Wood/Plastic Cabinet
- Compact Size
- 2 Year Warranty