Product DetailHome / Product Details
We freight to all over the world The best Electronics company, AMBEY INTERNATIONAL!
AL-E495 FRANK HERTZ EXPERIMENT SETUP
We are offering Franck-Hertz Experiment useful in Physics and Material Science Lab. This experiment verifies that:
It is possible to excite atoms by low energy electron bombardment.
- The energy transferred from electrons to the atoms always had discrete values.
- The values so obtained for the energy levels were in agreement with spectroscopic results.
- Thus the existence of atomic energy levels put forward by Bohr can be proved directly. It is a very important experiment and can be performed in any college or University level laboratory.
SCOPE OF LEARNING:
- To draw the Characteristics of Argon Filled Tetrode Say Frank Hertz
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Filament Power Supply: 6.3V Fixed
- Power Supply for VG1K: 1.3-5V continuously variable
- Power Supply for VG2A: 1.3 - 12V continuously variable
- Power Supply for VG2K: 0 - 95V continuously variable
- Operated on Mains power 230V, 50Hz +10%
Components are mounted on the panels are:
- Argon filled Tetrode
- Voltage Control through Potentiometer.
- Heater (Filament Voltage) Controlled by Toggle Switch.
- Saw tooth waveform for CRO display Scanning Voltage : 0-80V
- Scanning Frequency : 115±20 Hz
- Multirange Digital Ammeter
Display : 3½ digit, LED
Range : 10-7, 10-8 & 10-9 A
- Front panel built with high class insulated Printed Circuit Board sheet with well printed circuits and symbols.
- Instruction manual.
- Connections are brought out through 4mm Colored Sockets.
- Patch Cords 4mm.
- The trainer is housed in Metal cabinet.
- Size of the trainer set 16”x7”