Product DetailHome / Product Details
Higher Education Instruments Manufacturers & Exporters Ambey International!
AL-E500 ANTENNA TRAINER
SCOPE OF LEARNING:
- Table-top training system. It is very useful to study & understand the principle & working of various antennas and to polar plots by teachers and students. The antennas are designed for use at higher frequencies making them handy and smaller in size for ease of use and better understanding of the subject. RF generator, Tone generator Directional coupler, Matching stub, Forward/Reverse meter, Goniometer & various antennas are provided for experimentation. Necessary DC regulated power supplies are built-in. Functional blocks are indicated on the mimic panel. The trainer includes set of modular mechanical elements forming various antennas, a transmitter unit & a detector unit. A detailed instruction/operating manual with fully documented students workbook & polar graph paper for antenna radiation characteristics are provided.
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Tabletop self-contained system.
- In-built generators & Digital Meters.
- 10 Various antennas provided.
- Detailed Instruction Manual.
Areas of Experiments
- Polar plots & polarization.
- Wave modulation & demodulation.
- Antenna Gain & Beam width.
- Study of Element Current. Study of Front-Back Ratio. Antenna Matching.
- Measurement of SWR & forward / reverse power.
- Antenna radiation with distance.
- RF Generator : 750 MHz Approx (output Adjustable).
- Tone Generator : 1KHz Approx (output Adjustable).
- Directional Coupler : Forward & Reverse (Selectable).
- Matching Stub : Slider Type.
- Antenna Rotation : 0 – 360Degree ; Resolution 1Degree.
- Receiving Antenna : Folded dipole with reflector and Digital Meter.
- Forw. / Rev. Meter : Digital Meter, provided on main Panel.
- Goniometer : Provided on main panel
- Power Supply : 230V + 10% VAC, 50 Hertz, Single phase.
- Interconnections : 4mm Banana Sockets
Transmitting Antennas :
- Simple Dipole /2
- Simple Dipole /4
- Folded Dipole /2
- Yagi UDA Folded Dipole (3E)
- Yagi UDA Folded Dipole (5 E)
- Yagi UDA Simple Dipole (5 E)
- Yagi UDA Simple Dipole (7 E)
- Ground Plane Antenna
- Helix Antenna
- Cut Paraboloid Reflector Antenna
- Current Probe
- Mounting stands ( Tx, Rx )
- A. RF - Tee, B. RF - RF adapter, C. RF - RF Cable
- RF Detector
- Patch Cord with 4 mm plug terminations
- Detailed Instruction Manual with Student Workbook & Polar Graph Paper
AL-E500 ANTENNA TRAINER
No Catalog Attached