Product DetailHome / Product Details
We freight to all over the world The best Electronics company, AMBEY INTERNATIONAL!
AL-E593 INVERSE SQUARE LAW EXPERIMENT/ PIN DIODE CHARACTERISTICS EXPERIMENT
SETUP CONSISTS OF:
Inverse Square Law Demonstrator is an Optical Setup that describes the variation of light intensity with distance. The Inverse Square Law states that the illumination of a surface by a point source is Inversely proportional to the Square of the distance between the source and surface. Inverse Square Law Demonstrator consists of Optics Bench, Light Source, Photo detector for detecting the Intensity.
SCOPE OF LEARNING:
- Study of Inverse Square Law
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Operated on Mains power 230V, 50Hz +10%
- Ammeter 20uA DC.
- Sliding stand with precise measurement
- Light Source with height adjustment
- One fixed stand and sliding stand is provided
- Photo detector with height adjustable facility
- Product tutorial
- 1 Year Warranty
- Optics bench Length : 1m
- Light Source : Incandescent
- Lamp Wattage : 100W
- Detector : Photodiode /Photo Cell