Product DetailHome / Product Details
Higher Education Instruments Manufacturers & Exporters Ambey International!
AL-E639A ZEEMAN EFFECT EXPERIMENTAL SETUP (WITH CDS)
Zeeman Effect Apparatus for normal and anomalous Zeeman Effect Zeeman effect principally relates numerous branches of physics. This single experiment is equivalent to many experiments. If there are magnetic fields present, the atomic energy levels are split into large number of levels and the spectral lines are split as well.
(a) ''e/m'' by Zeeman''s Effect Apparatus:
The apparatus consists of the following items:
- (i) Constant deviation spectrograph : 1 No.
- Calibration range: 4000 Å - 7000 Å, ± 10 Å
- (ii) Constant deviation spectrograph prism (μ = 1.71) : 1 No.
- (iii) Fabry-Perot Etalon. Clear aperture: 25 mm : 1 No.
- (iv) Micrometer eyepiece. Range: 25 mm : 1 No.
- (v) Electromagnet having field strength 10 kilo Gauss at 10 mm gap between its pole : 1 No.
- (vi) Power supply for above electromagnet : 1 No.
- (vii) Neon discharge tubes : 2 No.
- (viii) Wooden stand with clamp for holding discharge tube : 1 No.
- (ix) High voltage transformer to run the above discharge tubes : 1 No.
- (x) Digital Gauss meter with probe : 1 No.
Optional At Extra Cost:
(b) ''e/m'' by Zeetnan''s Effect Apparatus by using CCD camera :
Specification of Camera:
- Sensor CCD
- Resolution - 5 MP
- Pixel size - 2.2 Micron x 2.2 Micron
- Scanning - Progressive
- SNR - 50 dB, C-Mount; Lens size 1/1.25"
- Windows XP2/V1STA
- Pentium 4, 2.4 MHz or Higher and 17" color screen
- 100 MB free hard drive space for program installation
- 2 GB DDR RAM recommended
- VGA Card or Multimedia card is recommended for good results
- 16-bit color display at 800x600 (32 MB video memory with DirectX 3D support recommended)
- DirectX 8.1 or higher (Note: Other items are common in a & b).