Product DetailHome / Product Details
Higher Education Instruments Manufacturers & Exporters Ambey International!
AL-E874 SENSORS FOR GREEN HOUSE APPLICATIONS
ATMEGA2560 Microcontroller Features:
- Advanced RISC Architecture
- Up to 16 MIPS Throughput at 16 MHz
- 256K Bytes of In-System Self-Programmable Flash
- 8K Bytes RAM
- 4K Byte Internal SRAM
- 86 Programmable I/O Lines arranged in nine 8 bit ports
- In-System Programming by On-chip Boot Program
- 16-channel, 10-bit ADC
- Two 8-bit Timer/Counters with Separate Prescalers and Compare Modes
- Four 16-bit Timer/Counter with Separate Prescaler, Compare Mode, and Capture
- Real Time Counter with Separate Oscillator
- Twelve 16 bit and Four 8 bit PWM Channels,
- Four Programmable Serial USART
- Eight external interrupts
- Master/Slave SPI Serial Interface
- Byte-oriented Two-wire Serial Interface
- Programmable Watchdog Timer with Separate On-chip Oscillator
- Each platform should have Bread DC Power Supplies +12V, -12V, +5V & - 5V.
LCD Display: -
A 20x4 LCD display is very basic module and is very commonly used in various devices and circuits. These modules are preferred over seven segments and other multi segment LEDs. The reasons being: LCDs are economical; easily programmable; have no limitation of displaying special & even custom characters (unlike in seven segments), animations and so on.
A 20x4 LCD means it can display 20 characters per line and there are 4 such lines. In this LCD each character is displayed in 5x7 pixel matrix. This LCD has two registers, namely, Command and Data. This is standard HD44780 controller LCD.
There is no change code for interfacing standard 16x2 or 20x4 LCD.
- 20 Characters x 4 Lines
- Built-in HD44780 Equivalent LCD Controller
- Works directly with ATMEGA, ARDUINO, PIC ARM many other microcontroller/kits.
- 4 or 8-bit data I/O interface
- Low power consumption
Air humidity and Temperature Sensor (DHT11 Sensor): -
This module integrates DHT11 sensor and other required components on a
small PCB. The DHT11 sensor includes a resistive-type humidity measurement
component, an NTC temperature measurement component and a high-performance
8-bit microcontroller inside, and provides calibrated digital signal output. It has high
reliability and excellent long-term stability, thanks to the exclusive digital signal
acquisition technique and temperature & humidity sensing technology.
DHT11 Sensor Specifications: -
- Power Supply：3.3~5.5V DC
- Output：4 pin single row
- Measurement Range：Humidity 20-90%RH，Temperature 0~50℃
- Accuracy：Humidity +-5%RH，Temperature +-2℃
- Resolution：Humidity 1%RH，Temperature 1℃
- Interchangeability：Fully Interchangeable
- Long-Term Stability：<±1%RH/year
Atmospheric Pressure Sensor: -
Bosch has stepped up their game with their new BMP280 sensor, anenvironmental sensor with temperature, barometric pressure that is the nextgeneration upgrade to theBMP085/BMP180/BMP183.
This sensor is great for allsorts of weather sensing and can even be used in both I2C and SPI.This precision sensor from Bosch is the best low-cost, precision sensing solution formeasuring barometric pressure with ±1 hPa absolute accuracy, and temperaturewith ±1.0°C accuracy.
Because pressure changes with altitude, and the pressuremeasurements are so good, you can also use it as an altimeter with ±1-meteraccuracy.
Atmospheric Pressure Sensor Features:
- Enhancement of GPS navigation e.g. Time-to-first-fix improvement，dead reckoning，Slope detection
- Indoor navigation（floor detection， elevator detection）
- Outdoor navigation， leisure and sports applications
- Weather forecast Health care application（e.g. sirometry）
- Vertical velocity indication（e.g. risk/sink speed）
- Target devices Handsets such as mobile phones, table PCs, GPS devicesNavigation systems Portable health care devices Home weather stationsFlying toys Watches
- PCB size (L*W): 1.52* 1.20cm / 0.60"*0.47"
Soil Moisture Sensor: -
This is a simple water sensor, can be used to detect soil moisture Module Output is high level when the soil moisture deficit,or output is low.
Soil Moisture Sensor Specifications:
- Operating voltage: 3.3V~5V
- Dual output mode,analog output more accurate
- A fixed bolt hole for easy installation
- With power indicator (red) and digital switching output indicator (green)
- Having LM393 comparator chip, stable
- Panel PCB Dimension: Approx.3cm x 1.5cm
- Soil Probe Dimension: Approx. 6cm x 3cm
- Cable Length: Approx.21cm
- VCC: 3.3V-5V
- GND: GND
- DO: digital output interface (0 and 1)
- AO: analog output interface
Soil Temperature Sensor:-
This is a 1 Meter Long Waterproof, sealed and pre-wired digital temperature sensor probe based on DS18B20 sensor. It is very handy for when you need to measure something far away, or in wet conditions. Because they are digital, you don't get any signal degradation even over long distance.
These 1-wire digital temperature sensors are fairly precise (±0.5°C over much of the range) and can give up to 12 bits of precision from the onboard digital-to-analog converter. They work great with any microcontroller using a single digital pin, and you can even connect multiple ones to the same pin, each one has a unique 64-bit ID burned in at the factory to differentiate them. Usable with 3.0-5.0V systems.
The only downside is they use the Dallas 1-Wire protocol, which is somewhat complex, and requires a bunch of code to parse out the communication. When using with microcontroller put a 4.7k resistor to sensing pin, which is required as a pullup from the DATA to VCC line.
Soil Temperature SensorSpecifications:
- Usable temperature range: -55 to 125°C (-67°F to +257°F)
- 9 to 12-bit selectable resolution
- Uses 1-Wire interface- requires only one digital pin for communication
- Unique 64-bit ID burned into chip
- Multiple sensors can share one pin
- ±0.5°C Accuracy from -10°C to +85°C
- Temperature-limit alarm system
- Query time is less than 750ms
- Usable with 3.0V to 5.5V power/data