Product DetailHome / Product Details
Higher Education Instruments Manufacturers & Exporters Ambey International!
AL-E948 TRANSISTOR BIAS STABLITY TRAINER
SCOPE OF LEARNING:
Transistor Bias Stability Experimental Training Board has been designed specifically to study the Transistor Bias Stability.
Practical experience on this board carries great educative value for Science and Engineering Students.
01. To study the leakage current variation with temperature.
02. To see the shift in Q point at different operating temperatures.
03. To see the effect of temperature on stability of an amplifier.
04. To see the distortion in a single stage amplifier as a result of change in Q point.
- Ammeter 200uA/20mA DC.
- Voltmeter 20V/2V DC
- DC Supply IC Regulated 0-10V DC, 150mA. (2Nos.)
- Operated on Mains power 230V, 50Hz +10%
1KHz fixed frequency with amplitude control.
Components are mounted on the panels are:
- NPN Transistor SL100
- Voltage Control through Potentiometer.
- Thermometer 0-110 Degree
- Oven, electrically heated, to change temperature of the transistor.
- Front panel built with high class insulated Printed Circuit Board sheet with well printed circuits and symbols.
- Fuse for Short Circuit protection
- Instruction manual.
- Connections are brought out through 4mm Colored Sockets.
- Patch Cords 4mm.
- The trainer is housed in ABS Plastic cabinet.
- Size of the trainer set 12”x8”